P.Eng. 申请探讨: How to Handle the Interview Process Towards Success (I)
• PREPARE and Present yourself well, as if you were going to a professional job interview
• Practice carefully for your 10-15 min verbal summary of your experience, spend at least 5 min on your last 2 years to date, exude confidence, address directly the panel members
• Remember that during the substance portion of the interview you will be asked specifically on your projects: Know well what you did, demonstrate knowledge and that you applied engineering not technology
• There are different types of Interviews part of the registration process
• They are not always required
• Typically Interviews will assess if the experience requirements are met
• Their result will have an impact on the length of the process towards registration
The images, logos, trademarks used on this site and all forwarded content are the property of their respective owners.
We are not responsible for comments posted by our visitors, as they are the property of the poster.
All other content of this website is copyrighted by 加西网 Private Policy | generation time: 0.047 s