| 下雨天撐把傘 寫道:
• 38 per cent (4,585 people) were foreign owners who live outside of Canada but own B.C. property that is vacant more than six months of the year.
• 27 per cent (3,241 people) were satellite families, defined by B.C. as a household in which 50 per cent or more of the income comes from outside Canada.
• 20 per cent (2,410 people) were B.C. residents, who own more than one property that is vacant more than six months of the year.
• 13 per cent (1,555 people) were Canadian residents who live in provinces outside of B.C.
• Two per cent (238 people) were defined as other (such as properties held through corporations and trusts, developers, often with multiple owners).