快来加入 MOSAIC 免费提供的 Career Paths Program (技术移民职业规划项目) !
The program is designed to provide career planning and financial support to skilled newcomers, help them find a job that best suits their pre-arrival qualifications, and gain Canadian work experience.
Our services, in person and online, include:
- Job search workshops
- Technical skills and academic upgrading
- Credential assessment and exam preparation
- Networking with professionals, employers and regulators
- Practicum and mentorship opportunities
Who can join the program?
- Skilled immigrants living in British Columbia
- Permanent Residents (5 years or less)
- Unemployed or underemployed
- More than 3 years of pre-arrival experience or 1 year for youth (19-30 years old)
- English proficiency ≥ CLB 5
- Not receiving Employment Insurance (EI) or BC Employment & Assistance (BCEA)